Thursday, October 23, 2008

remy, the rabbit.




Rainbow,

Dear Remy,
Mummy is sorry for not being there with you now due to work and environment. And now, you're with 'Ah Ma' and 'Yeh-Yeh'. But look at the bright side of a rabbit's life. A spacious ground to laze around, family members to be with you at all time and most of all, no one is there to disturb you, right (Beside 'Kor-Kor' who occasionally bite your buttock!!!)? Just bear with me for another six more months before I bring you back.

Since I bought you 10 months ago when you were sized of my palm, you changed my everything. My lazy habits, my 'always-travel' habits, my everything, Remy baby. Period.

When you were asleep, you pictured yourself like a flurry ball. When you hop around the room, it's so cute that I let you do anything you want. Your mischevious look and continously caring affection can be felt around you.

Now, you sleep like a puppy (all four legs up and head on the floor -hillarious and amazing!). You eat when you see us munching our food. You follow us when we're walking. You hide whenever we play hide and seek with you. You're the greatest baby.

I may be over protected but I believe in karma. I have you and you're mine to take care. The less thing I can do for you is to protect and give you my best to make you feel great. A promise.

Remy, remember the time when I brought you for your spat? You're only six months old and I cried the moment I sent you in. It was a Thursday morning and I was alone. You looked so frightened in your travelling bag. I sensed fear. It's for your own good, Remy. It wasn't easy. It's like sending my own child for an injection/operation and knowing how scared my kid/pet feels make me cry. You stayed a night in the hospital for further inspection. I called many times to check about your condition till the nurse told me, "Don't worry, Remy is sleeping now. You'll see him tomorrow morning.". I know it sounded very dumb to get nervous over a rabbit, but it is my responsibility to take care of you.

Since I sent you back to my parents, I only hear compliments. You have been a good boy.
I miss your cheeky look, your 'happy' hops, your munching face and most of all I miss your presence.Really, period.

You just know how to make me smile in my heart, and this just smooth my tirednes away.

Nevetheless, you're the greatest my rabbit hero.

2 comments:

  1. Your Remy dont know how to on the computer and read this la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not la... that's why it's mine blog not his ma.... hehe.

    ReplyDelete