Friday, October 24, 2008

Hours away


Well rainbow,


I got my list all done ( except mary kay's sunblock *_*) before 2200 yesterday.


This was what happened at KL Central where C, C's sister (T) and I were at.


"How much we changing again?" I asked.


"2.2 million Rupiah." T replied.


"Er, that's how much in Ringgit? I'm sucked in Maths!" I commented *grin*


"RM600 plus minus baby. Okie?" added C.


So we approached one of the money changer and demanded our 'millions'. After negotiating for 3 minutes, both C and T looked at me.


"My salary not out yet. How can we change?" questioned C.


I looked at both of them with a hopeless sigh.


"What la, wanna be millionaire but no ringgit. A shame of both of you!!" I said.


They grinned *_*


Since I was the only victim who has salary banked into my account earlier, I took out RM1.8K to change 5million rupiah.


*wonder if I can get few houses and a mercedes in Indo or Bandung*


After all the "who-has-the-money" and our three aerobus tickets, we drove home. I have always been a chronic gastric person since I was seven!! Thanks to Coke and Pizza Hut.

Without further compassion given by my tummy acidic secretion, one massive gastric pain hit me the moment I laid my arse on the car seat. I want my antidote!!!! The nearest Vanila ice-cream or HL milk.


*in pain, super pain*


"I want McD ice cream now!" I manja-ed to C.


"We get you one soon." C replied with angel eyes.


Guess what??? He got one with a coated CHOCOLATES!!!!!! *faint*


"Eh, I want only pure vanila la. Why why ada chocolates." I asked.


"Oh, thought you would love to have some chocolate. You don't want? Let me lick it away!!!" C suggested.


*faint,super faint*

No comments:

Post a Comment